1. Jaiswal A, Subbaraj V, Vivian Thangaraj JW, Murhekar MV, Muliyil J. COVID-19 vaccine effectiveness in preventing deaths among high-risk groups in Tamil Nadu, India. Indian J Med Res. 2021 Jul 2. doi: 10.4103/ijmr.ijmr_1671_21. Epub ahead of print. PMID: 34213434.
2. Khan SA, Murhekar MV, Bora T, Kumar S, Saikia J, Kamaraj P, Sabarinanthan R. Seroprevalence of Rickettsial Infections in Northeast India: A Population-Based Cross-Sectional Survey. Asia Pac J Public Health. 2021 May 21:10105395211015864.
- 3. Ganeshkumar P, Saigal R, Gopal B, Shankar H, Kaur P. Provision of the Continuum of Care to Noncommunicable Diseases Post-Floods in Kerala, India 2018. Disaster Medicine and Public Health Preparedness. 2021;1–4.
4. Murhekar MV, Bhatnagar T, Thangaraj JWV, Saravanakumar V, Kumar MS, Selvaraju S, Rade K, Girish Kumar CP, Sabarinathan R, Turuk A, Asthana S, Balachandar R, Bangar SD, Bansal AK, Chopra V, Das D, Deb AK, Devi KR, Dhikav V, Dwivedi GR, Muhammad Salim Khan S, Sunil Kumar M, Laxmaiah A, Madhukar M, Mahapatra A, Rangaraju C, Turuk J, Yadav R, Andhalkar R, Arunraj K, Bharadwaj DK, Bharti P, Bhattacharya D, Bhat J, Chahal AS, Chakraborty D, Chaudhury A, Deval H, Dhatrak S, Dayal R, Elantamilan D, Giridharan P, Haq I, Hudda RK, Jagjeevan B, Kalliath A, Kanungo S, Krishnan NN, Kshatri JS, Kumar A, Kumar N, Vinoth Kumar VG, Naga Lakshmi GGJ, Mehta G, Mishra NK, Mitra A, Nagbhushanam K, Nimmathota A, Nirmala AR, Pandey AK, Prasad GV, Qurieshi MA, Reddy SD, Robinson A, Sahay S, Saxena R, Sekar K, Shukla VK, Singh HB, Singh PK, Singh P, Singh R, Srinivasan N, Varma DS, Viramgami A, Wilson VC, Yadav S, Yadav S, Zaman K, Chakrabarti A, Das A, Dhaliwal RS, Dutta S, Kant R, Khan AM, Narain K, Narasimhaiah S, Padmapriyadarshini C, Pandey K, Pati S, Patil S, Rajkumar H, Ramarao T, Sharma YK, Singh S, Panda S, Reddy DCS, Bhargava B; ICMR serosurveillance group. SARS-CoV-2 sero-prevalence among general population and healthcare workers in India, December 2020 - January 2021. Int J Infect Dis. 2021 May 19;108:145–55.
5. Jayaraman Y, Veeraraghavan B, Girish Kumar CP, Sukumar B, Rajkumar P, Kangusamy B, Verghese VP, Varghese R, Jayaraman R, Kapoor AN, Gupta N, Kanagasabai K, David JK, Rajaraman J, Sockalingam G, Khera A, Haldar P, Aggarwal MK, Pillai RK, Manchanda V, Theodore RBJ, Rajahamsan J, Mohan G, Jayalekshmi V, Nedunchelian K, Devasena N, Sridharan S, Selvi R, Ravinder T, Narayana Babu R, Mathevan G, Sugumari C, Sugandhi Rao P, Kini PG, Dwibedi B, Kanga A, Grover N, Narayanan H, Mehendale SM. Hospital-based sentinel surveillance for bacterial meningitis in under-five children prior to the introduction of the PCV13 in India. Vaccine. 2021 Jun 23;39(28):3737-3744.
6. Balaji Veeraraghavan, Rosemol Varghese, Karnika Saigal, S Balasubramanian, P Sulochana Putli Bai, Binesh Lal Y, Ayyanraj Neeravi, Pavithra Baskar, Kavipriya Anandhan, C P Girish Kumar, Yuvraj Jayaraman, Vijaya Lakshmi Nag, Sujata Baveja, Bhavana J, Shrikrishna A Joshi, Ranganathan Iyer, Activity of novel lactone ketolide nafithromycin against multicentric invasive and non-invasive pneumococcal isolates collected in India, JAC-Antimicrobial Resistance, Volume 3, Issue 2, June 2021, dlab066, https://doi.org/10.1093/jacamr/dlab066
7. Ravibabu Kalahasthi, Bhavani Shankara Bagepally, Tapu Barman. Association between Musculoskeletal Pain and Bone Turnover Markers in Long-Term Pb-Exposed Workers. Journal of Research in Health Sciences. JRHS 2021; 21(X): e00XXX
8. Viswanathan V, Ganeshkumar P, Selvam JM, Selvavinayagam TS. Referral mechanism and beneficiary adherence in cervical cancer screening program in Tiruchirapalli district, Tamil Nadu state, India, 2012-2015. Indian J Cancer. 21 June 2021
9. Mathur P, Kulothungan V, Leburu S, Krishnan A, Chaturvedi HK, Salve HR, Amarchand R, Nongkynrih B, Ganeshkumar P, Urs K S V, Laxmaiah A, Boruah M, Kumar S, Patro BK, Raghav PR, Rajkumar P, et al. Baseline risk factor prevalence among adolescents aged 15-17 years old: findings from National Non-communicable Disease Monitoring Survey (NNMS) of India. BMJ Open. 2021 Jun 29;11(6):e044066. doi: 10.1136/bmjopen-2020-044066. PMID: 34187814.
- 10. Gupta PC, Kumar-M P, Ram J, Verma S, Sachdeva RK, Singh K, Bavdekar A, Shah S, Sangappa M, Murthy KR, Santhanam S, John D, Shanmugasundaram D, Sabrinathan R, Murhekar M. Prediction of probability of rubella based on eye outcomes (PORBEO Nomogram)-a cross-sectional sentinel surveillance of 1134 infants. Graefes Arch Clin Exp Ophthalmol. 2021 May;259(5):1333-1342. doi: 10.1007/s00417-020-04973-5. Epub 2020 Oct 29. PMID: 33119803
11. Sivaraman GK, Sivam V, Ganesh B, Elangovan R, Vijayan A, Mothadaka MP. Whole genome sequence analysis of multi drug resistant community associated methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus from food fish: detection of clonal lineage ST 28 and its antimicrobial resistance and virulence genes. PeerJ. 2021 May 24;9:e11224. doi: 10.7717/peerj.11224.
12. Tshering Choeda , Kathiresan Jeyashree, Soundappan Kathirvel, Thinley Dorji , Kinley Dorjee, Karma Tenzin, Sangay Thinley, Tashi Tenzin, Mongal Singh Gurung. Dietary behavior of school-going adolescents in Bhutan: Findings from the global school-based student health survey in 2016. Nutrition. April (90):2021
13. Bhatnagar T, Deshpande GR, Malhotra B, Ullas PT, Dhawde R, Sharma S, Mittal M, Vyas J, Ponnaiah M, Sapkal G, Bhandari S, Murhekar MV. No evidence of recent Zika virus transmission among the cohort of pregnant women after the 2018 outbreak in Jaipur city, Rajasthan, India, 2019-20. Journal of Clinical Virology Plus. 2021 Jun 18:100031.
14. Thangaraj JWV, Kumar MS, Kumar CG, Kumar VS, Kumar NP, Bhatnagar T, Ponnaiah M, Sabarinathan R, Sudharani D, Nancy A, Jagadeesan M, Babu S, Murhekar M. Persistence of humoral immune response to SARS-CoV-2 up to 7 months post-infection: Cross-sectional study, South India, 2020-21. J Infect. 2021 May 28:S0163-4453(21)00268-1. doi: 10.1016/j.jinf.2021.05.026.
15. Noparatayaporn P, Thavorncharoensap M, Chaikledkaew U, Bagepally BS, Thakkinstian A. Incremental Net Monetary Benefit of Bariatric Surgery: Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Cost-Effectiveness Evidences. Obes Surg. 2021 Jul;31(7):3279-3290. doi: 10.1007/s11695-021-05415-9. Epub 2021 Apr 24.
16. Ganeshkumar P, Saigal R, Gopal B, Shankar H, Kaur P. Provision of the Continuum of Care to Noncommunicable Diseases Post-Floods in Kerala, India 2018. Disaster Med Public Health Prep. 2021 . doi: 10.1017/dmp.2020.461. ahead of print
- 17. Mahendra Piraveenan Shailendra Sawleshwarkar, Michael Walsh, Iryna Zablotska, Samit Bhattacharyya, Habib Hassan Farooqui, Tarun Bhatnagar, Anup Karan, Manoj Murhekar, Sanjay Zodpey, K. S. Mallikarjuna Rao, Philippa Pattison, Albert Zomaya, Matjaz Perc. Optimal governance and implementation of vaccination programs to contain the COVID-19 pandemic. Royal society open science. May 2021
18. Global Burden of Disease Collaborators. Subnational mapping of HIV incidence and mortality among individuals aged 15–49 years in sub-Saharan Africa, 2000–18: a modelling study. The Lancet HIV, Volume 8, Issue 6, 2021, Pages e363-e375,
- 19. Rao SR, Chitra GA, Elavarasu G, Kamaraj P, Kaliaperumal K, Kaur P. Exposure to mosquito coil and biomass fuel smoke and respiratory health in rural Tamil Nadu, India. J Public Health (Oxf). 2021 Apr 29:fdab119.
20. Natesan, M., Balasubramanian, G. Association of Invasive Scopulariopsis brevicaulis Infection in a Case with Systemic Lupus Erythematosus. SN Compr. Clin. Med. 2021 May 17; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s42399-021-00961
- 21. Kurup KK, Manickam P, Prakash M. Evaluation through outbreak simulation exercise points to the need for considerable improvement in the capacity of peripheral health workers for outbreak detection and response, South India, 2018. J Family Med Prim Care. 2021 Apr;10(4):1587-1591
- 22. Rubeshkumar P, Sakthivel M, Venkatasamy V, Ponnaiah M, Murhekar M. Secular trends of grossly underreported snakebite burden in India, 2009-2018: analysis of data from India's National Health Profile. Trans R Soc Trop Med Hyg. 2021 May 8;115(5):557-560.
- 23. Vasna Joshua, K Kanagasabai, R Sabarinathan, M Ravi, BK Kirubakaran, V Ramachandran, Vishal Shete, A Kethara Gowri, Manoj V Murhekar Space-time analysis of dengue fever diagnosed through a network of laboratories in India, 2014-2017. DOI:10.4103/0972-9062.311774 Jan 2021
- 24. Sivaraman GK, Sivam V, Ganesh B, Elangovan R, Vijayan A, Mothadaka MP. Whole genome sequence analysis of multi drug resistant community associated methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus from food fish: detection of clonal lineage ST 28 and its antimicrobial resistance and virulence genes. PeerJ. 2021 May 24;9:e11224. doi: 10.7717/peerj.11224.
- 25. Natesan, M., Balasubramanian, G. Association of Invasive Scopulariopsis brevicaulis Infection in a Case with Systemic Lupus Erythematosus. SN Compr. Clin. Med. 2021 May 17; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s42399-021-00961-
- 26. Malik YS, Kumar P, Ansari MI, Hemida MG, El Zowalaty ME, Abdel-Moneim AS, Ganesh B, Salajegheh S, Natesan S, Sircar S, Safdar M, Vinodhkumar OR, Duarte PM, Patel SK, Klein J, Rahimi P and Dhama K (2021). SARS-CoV-2 Spike Protein Extrapolation for COVID Diagnosis and Vaccine Development. Front. Mol. Biosci. 2021 Apr 9; (8):607886. doi: 10.3389/fmolb.2021.607886.
- 27. Self-reported and clinically identified loss of smell and taste among persons tested for COVID-19 in Chennai, southern India, July-August 2020: A cross sectional study. Clinical Epidemiology and Global Health,Volume 11, July–September 2021. Published online March 2021
- 28. Muthusamy Santhosh Kumar, Pattabi Kamaraj, Siraj Ahmed Khan, Ramesh Reddy Allam, Pradip V Barde, Bhagirathi Dwibedi, Suman Kanungo, Uday Mohan, Suman Sundar Mohanty, Subarna Roy, Vivek Sagar, Deepali Savargaonkar, Babasaheb V Tandale, Roshan Kamal Topno, Chethrapilly P Girish Kumar, Ramasamy Sabarinathan, Velusamy Saravana Kumar, Sailaja Bitragunta, Gagandeep Singh Grover, Pinnaka V M Lakshmi†, Chandra Mauli Mishra†, Provash Sadhukhan†, Prakash Kumar Sahoo†, Shivendra K Singh, Chander Prakash Yadav, Elangovan Ramya Dinesh, Thiyagarajan Karunakaran, Chinnasamy Govindhasamy, Thomas Daniel Rajasekar, Annadurai Jeyakumar, Arunachalam Suresh, Duraisamy Augustine, Paparaju Ashok Kumar, Rajesh Kumar, Shanta Dutta, Gurudayal S Toteja, Nivedita Gupta, Hannah E Clapham, Sanjay M Mehendale, Manoj V Murhekar. Seroprevalence of chikungunya virus infection in India, 2017: a cross-sectional population-based serosurvey. Lancet Microbe (2)2021; e41–47. January 2021
- 29. Satish Sivaprakasam and Vasna Joshua. Impact of Covid-19 Lockdown in India a Bliss among Chaos on Environment and Socity. Indian Journal of Ecology. 48 Special Issue on COVID-19 (14) 39-44.2021.
- 30. Haridoss M, Bagepally BS, Natarajan M. Health-related quality of life in rheumatoid arthritis: Systematic review and meta-analysis of EuroQoL (EQ-5D) utility scores from Asia. Int J Rheum Dis. 1–13. Jan 2021
- 31. S.Natarajan, C. Anbarasi, M. Sendhilkumar and P. Manickam. COVID-19-specific clinical research using traditional medicine: lessons from traditional Chinese medicine for India’s AYUSH systems. Current Science:120(1)22-24. Jan 2021
- 32. Vasna Joshua, K Sunitha, G Muthu, V Sinduja, P Venkatesh, P Nandini, K Shantaraman, P Manickam, MV Murhekar, Yuvaraj Jayaraman. Self-reported morbidity profile among geriatric population in ICMR-model rural health research unit, Kallur, Tirunelveli. Journal of the Indian Academy of Geriatrics. 16(3): 95-100.2020 Feb 2021
- 33. Murhekar MV, Kamaraj P, Kumar MS, Khan SA, Allam RR, Barde PV, Dwibedi B, Kanungo S, Mohan U, Mohanty SS, Roy S, Sagar V, Savargaonkar D, Tandale BV, Topno RK, Kumar CPG, Sabarinathan R, Bitragunta S, Grover GS, Lakshmi PVM, Mishra CM, Sadhukhan P, Sahoo PK, Singh SK, Yadav CP, Kumar R, Dutta S, Toteja GS, Gupta N, Mehendale SM; ICMR Serosurvey Group. Immunity against diphtheria among children aged 5-17 years in India, 2017-18: a cross-sectional, population-based serosurvey. Lancet Infect Dis. Jan 21:S1473-3099(20)30595-8.2021
- 34. Jahan N, Rubeshkumar P, Karuppiah M, Sambath I, Sendhilkumar M, Ilangovan K, Ongesh R, Sakthivel M, Mohankumar R, Santhosh Kumar M, Ganeshkumar P, Ponnaiah M, Kaur P. Entry and initial spread of COVID-19 in India: Epidemiological analysis of media surveillance data, India, 2020. Clin Epidemiol Glob Health. Jan-Mar;9:347-354. 2021 (IF : 0.708)
- 35. Murhekar MV, Bhatnagar T, Selvaraju S, Saravanakumar V, Thangaraj JWV, Shah N, Kumar MS, Rade K, Sabarinathan R, Asthana S, Balachandar R, Bangar SD, Bansal AK, Bhat J, Chopra V, Das D, Deb AK, Devi KR, Dwivedi GR, Khan SMS, Kumar CPG, Kumar MS, Laxmaiah A, Madhukar M, Mahapatra A, Mohanty SS, Rangaraju C, Turuk A, Baradwaj DK, Chahal AS, Debnath F, Haq I, Kalliath A, Kanungo S, Kshatri JS, Lakshmi GGJN, Mitra A, Nirmala AR, Prasad GV, Qurieshi MA, Sahay S, Sangwan RK, Sekar K, Shukla VK, Singh PK, Singh P, Singh R, Varma DS, Viramgami A, Panda S, Reddy DCS, Bhargava B; ICMR Serosurveillance Group. SARS-CoV-2 antibody seroprevalence in India, August-September, 2020: findings from the second nationwide household serosurvey. Lancet Glob Health.Mar;9(3):e257-e266. (IF:21.597)
- 36. Kumar CPG, N SR, Subramanian S, Shenoy A, Maniam R, Dorairaj P, Ramasubramaniam P, Thiyagarajan V, Kulandaivel M, Guruswamy R, Kumar BH, Selvarajan N, Kumaran JM, Sundaram B, Kumaravel S. Epidemiology of Intussusception Hospitalizations in Children Under 2 Years of Age Post Rotavirus Vaccine Introduction in Tamil Nadu and Puducherry, India. Indian J Pediatr. Mar;88(Suppl 1):124-130.2021
- 37. Sanjeev Kumar Gupta, Sameer Bakhshi, Ritu Gupta, Preity Sharma, Deepam Pushpam, Ranjit Kumar Sahoo, Vineet Kumar Kamal,IKZF1 deletion subtyping and outcome analysis in BCR-ABL1 negative pediatric B-cell acute lymphoblastic eukemia: a single-institution experience from North India,Clinical Lymphoma Myeloma and Leukemia,29 March 2021
- 38. Krishnasamy N, Natarajan M, Ramachandran A, Vivian Thangaraj JW, Etherajan T, Rengarajan J, Shanmugasundaram M, Kandasamy A, Ramamoorthy R, Velusamy A, Obla Lakshmanamoorthy NB, Kanagaraman P, Rahamathula MI, Devadas G, Sathyanathan BP, Rajaji P, Rajendran K, Panneerselvam P, Rajaram M, Panjacharam M. Clinical Outcomes among Asymptomatic or Mildly Symptomatic COVID-19 Patients in an Isolation Facility in Chennai, India. Am J Trop Med Hyg. Jan;104(1):85-90. 2021
- 39. Anandan M, Saraswathi VS, Rubeshkumar P, Ponnaiah M, Prabhakaran J, Kolandaswamy K, Murhekar M. Outbreak of acute diarrhoeal disease attributed to consumption of faecal contaminated water supplied through damaged pipelines in Thiruper, Tiruvallur district, Tamil Nadu, India, 2016. Clin Epid and Glob Health. Jan 15:100701.2021
- 40. Joshua V, Sylvia Grace J, Godwin Emmanuel J, Satish S, Elangovan A. Spatial mapping of COVID-19 for Indian states using Principal Component Analysis. Clin Epidemiol Glob Health. 2021 Apr-Jun;10:100690. doi: 10.1016/j.cegh.2020.100690. Epub 2021 Jan 5. PMID: 33521388; PMCID: PMC7834364.
- 41. Selvaraju S, Kumar MS, Thangaraj JWV, Bhatnagar T, Saravanakumar V, Kumar CPG, Sekar K, Ilayaperumal E, Sabarinathan R, Jagadeesan M, Hemalatha MS, Murhekar MV; Chennai COVID Sero-Surveillance Team. Population-Based Serosurvey for Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 Transmission, Chennai, India. Emerg Infect Dis. Feb;27(2):586-589. 2021
- 42. Ganeshkumar P, Saigal R, Gopal B, Shankar H, Kaur P. Provision of the Continuum of Care to Noncommunicable Diseases Post-Floods in Kerala, India 2018. Disaster Med Public Health Prep. Feb 10:1-4. 2021
- 43. Aridoss S, Mathiyazhakan M, Jaganathasamy N, Balsubramanian G, Natesan M, Padmapriya VM, David JK, Kumar P, Arumugam E. Heterogeneity and Confinement of HIV Prevalence among Pregnant Women Calls for Decentralized HIV Interventions: Analysis of Data from Three Rounds of HIV Sentinel Surveillance in Karnataka: 2013-2017. Indian J Community Med. 2021 Jan-Mar;46(1):121-125.
- 44. Pradeep Kumar, Harshal Sonekar, Adrita Banerjee, Nuzrath Jahan.A Multilevel Analysis of Factors Associated with Malnutrition among Tribal Children in India: Evidence from National Family Health Survey 2015-16. Child Indicators Research 4 March 2021.
- 45. Bagepally BS, Haridoss M, Natarajan M, Jeyashree K, Ponnaiah M. Cost-effectiveness of surgical mask, N-95 respirator, hand-hygiene and surgical mask with hand hygiene in the prevention of COVID-19: Cost effectiveness analysis from Indian context. Clin Epidemiol Glob Health. 2021 Apr-Jun;10:100702.
- 46. NCD Risk Factor Collaboration (NCD-RisC). Heterogeneous contributions of change in population distribution of body mass index to change in obesity and underweight. Elife. 2021 Mar 9;10:e60060.
- 47. Aridoss Santhakumar, Jaganathasamy Nagaraj, Joseph K. David, Mathiyazhakan Malathi, Balasubramanian Ganesh, Natesan Manikandan, V.M. Padmapriya, Kaliyaperumal Kanagasabai, Govindasamy Elavarsu, Muthusamy Ravi, Bathyalan Nagaraju, Jayaraman Prabakaran, Pradeep Kumar, Shobini Rajan, Arumugam Elangovan. Levels and trend of HIV prevalence among pregnant women in Tamil Nadu: Analysis of data from HIV sentinel surveillance. Clin Epide and Glob Health.9;280-288,Jan – March 2021
- 48. Ganesh B, Rajakumar T, Malathi M, Manikandan N, Nagaraj J, Santhakumar A, Elangovan A, Malik YS. Epidemiology and pathobiology of SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) in comparison with SARS, MERS: An updated overview of current knowledge and future perspectives. Clin Epidemiol Glob Health. 2021 Apr-Jun;10:100694.
- 49. Sharma A, Kamal VK. Is Cryoablation Really Safe and Efficacious? Analyzing Results From the SOLSTICE Trial. J Thorac Oncol. 2021 Jan;16(1):e5.
- 50. Kamal VK, Pandey RM, Agrawal D. Development and temporal external validation of a simple risk score tool for prediction of outcomes after severe head injury based on admission characteristics from level-1 trauma centre of India using retrospectively collected data. BMJ Open. 2021 Jan 17;11(1):e040778.
- 51. Mathur P, Kulothungan V, Leburu S, Krishnan A, Chaturvedi HK, Salve HR, Amarchand R, Nongkynrih B, Kumar PG, K S VU, Ramakrishnan L, Laxmaiah A, Boruah M, Kumar S, Patro BK, Raghav PR, Rajkumar P, Sarma PS, Sharma R, Tambe M, Thankappan KR, Arlappa N, Mahanta TG, Joshi RP, Rustagi N, Gupta S, Behera BK, Shelke SC, Galhotra A, Bhuyan PJ, Pakhare AP, Kumar D, Topno RK, Gupta MK, Trivedi AV, Garg S. National noncommunicable disease monitoring survey (NNMS) in India: Estimating risk factor prevalence in adult population. PLoS One. 2021 Mar 2;16(3):e0246712